Classroom Instructional Techniques
Approved by the UK CAA, our Classroom Instructional Techniques course aims to enable experienced ATCOs to validate as classroom instructors.
Training methodology includes:
- Classroom lessons
- Classroom observations
- Visual aids, Lesson and Test Preparation Workshops
- Practical Lessons
- Final Written Test
- 3 years practical experience as a controller.
- Hold ICAO Level 4 English.
- Effective Presentations
- Systems Approach to Training
- Task and Topic Analysis
- Learning Objectives
- Instructional Methods
- Lesson Structure and Lesson Planning
- Visual Aids
- Questioning Technique
- Classroom Communication and Management
- Written, Oral and Performance Tests
- Role and Personality of the Instructor
- Evaluation of Training
- Practical Lessons ( assessed )
- Final Written Test ( assessed )