UK CAA Approved Courses
The course prepares the air traffic controller for conducting assessments and examinations in accordance with commission regulation (EU)2015/340.
Entrants will be trained and assessed by experienced assessors during the course to determine their suitability as an assessor.
- Commission regulation (EU)2015/340 details the entry requirements.
- Recommendation from the ANSP
- Approval from SARG
- Licensing and training of air traffic controllers (Theory)
- Safety management systems (Theory)
- Unit competence schemes – principles (Theory
- Working as an Assessor (Theory)
- Assessment conduct (Theory)
- Assessment Methodology (Theory)
- Practical assessment techniques – note taking
- Oral examination techniques
- Question preparation (Theory)
- Record keeping (Theory)
- Giving feedback (Theory)
- Human factors