- Minimum 9 years of experience as CNS Engineer with military or civilian organizations of which at least 2 years should include role as instructor.
- CNS Qualification/diploma from military or civilian training institute.
- Training / Instruction qualification or vocational course in either classroom or OJTI
- Experience in training and training development, including task and skills analysis, writing lesson objectives, lesson plans, student exercises, instructor guides, visual aids etc. is highly desired.
- Instructor is required to deliver Theory and Principles courses to foreign nationals on Radar and Instrument Landing System (ILS).
- The Instructor is required to develop various training materials for a series of classes covering a broad range of the subject matter while emphasizing continuous self-study once the course is completed.
- Training covers theory of operation, functional block diagrams, and a logical fault isolation approach.
- Position may include UK and overseas travel.
- You will report to and act under guidance to GATS Head of Training and Development Director.
- You will interface regularly with overseas students, internal and external resources for preparation, scheduling and conduct of training material.
- You will be proactive in all aspect of the course.
- Independent research will be required to develop the training course into a product for repeated delivery.
- Requirements will change as training program matures.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Marcus Mimms.