Global ATS specialises in providing ATC training to a wide-ranging and diverse sector. We offer a wide range of CAA approved UK ATC courses. From the Basic Training, Aerodrome and Radar all the way through to Assessor and OJTI and associated specialist aviation courses.
With a reputation for delivering world class courses to the UK market and an ever-increasing demand for specialist ATC training, Global ATS has an exciting opportunity for an Air Traffic Control Instructor to join our team of full-time Instructors. This role would require the successful candidate to work at our facility, located on the edge of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Beauty (AONB), in Cheltenham.
We are looking for experienced and motivated instructors to provide training in our well-appointed classrooms and on our state-of-the-art tower and radar simulators.
The successful candidate will have experience in Civil Air Traffic Control and have recent operational experience as an OJTI, and ideally, as an Assessor.
- Hold an ATCO License (EU 2015/340)
- Familiarity with MS Office applications (Powerpoint/Word)
- Hold one or more of the following:
- Hold OJTI and/or Assessor endorsement
- ICAO Level 5 or above English language
- Minimum 2 years’ operational experience in the ratings held
- A salary in excess of £70k, dependent on experience and qualifications
- Weekday working
- The opportunity to work in an area of outstanding beauty, in the regency town of Cheltenham
- An exciting and forward-thinking team of fellow Instructors
If this may be of interest to you, please send your CV and details of your licence & ratings, together with most recent experience to: