EMPLOYMENT TYPE – FULL-TIME
Global ATS Limited (GATS) is seeking an International Sales Executive / Manager in an expansion of world-wide sales.
GATS is a world leader in the provision of Air Traffic Control, Specialist Aviation and Aviation English Language Training team members in its headquarters located in Cheltenham, United Kingdom.
GATS encourages “out of the box” thinking and this position provides opportunities for fast professional growth and offers an environment that empowers team members to explore new challenges and extend potential.
The successful candidate for this International Sales Executive position will be responsible for developing new sales channels and meeting sales goals for ATC and Aviation related training within GATS international sales and corporate strategy. Penetrating new territory and creating significant increase in international revenues. The International Sales Executive will be able to work with a small executive team and GATS Associates and provide existing customers with product options as well as sales assistance and guidance.
This position will be based in Cheltenham UK and is expected to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Work cooperatively with the CEO and Executive Team on sales and marketing goals for territory and key accounts.
- To provide new validated sales opportunities for the purposes of bid and quotation activities.
Respond to international tender opportunities on ATC and Associated Aviation customers and new technologies.
- Proactively identify new short and long term opportunities for expansion in assigned territories and accounts and significantly increase international sales revenues – implement sales plans and execute.
- Assess performance of customers and develop and execute improvement plans to GATS model vision.
- Areas of responsibility include pricing reviews, trade show attendance; adherence to GATS vision; sales analysis and customer service.
- Manage key accounts increase positive relationships and ensure satisfied customer sales, service.
- Attend international and regional trade shows being responsible for developing and implementing strategies for maximizing show success.
- Identify social, cultural and government issues that impact GATS business in assigned territories.
- Research target sales segments and channels in assigned territories and develop recommendations for actions.
- Act as a resource for interpreting and communicating international market issues and requirements with GATS Aviation Training.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Candidates will have a combination of sales experience and skills. Excellent proven sales skills will be paramount.
- Sales or related Technical Aviation experience is a pre-requisite.
- Experience in an UKCAA or ICAO certified Air Traffic Control unit or regulatory position, or Aviation related skills in Piloting or Air Navigation.
- Degree in International Business, Marketing, English or related Air Navigation, Engineering plus an interest in Aviation Technology, or progressive and responsible experience in international sales and or marketing.
- High standard of written and spoken English required and primary mother-tongue language and cultural fluency preferred. Additional languages a plus Russian/Arabic/Spanish preferential.
- Proven experience building and maintaining customer relationships however candidates should apply where technical and /or sales skills are proven.
Excellent Benefit Package:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Sales Incentive Program.
- Paid holidays.
- GATS Pension scheme.
- Opportunities for career advancement and personal growth.
- The ability to interact and socialise with all levels of authority from:
- Senior Air Traffic Mangers
- Government HOD (Regulators and CAA’s)
- The ability to travel.
Please send CV and covering letter to Marcus Mimms (Global ATS – GM)