Are you interested in an opportunity to work in the Regency and spa town of Cheltenham, on the edge of the Cotswold’s Area of Outstanding National Beauty, at our dedicated training Air Traffic Control training facility?
Global ATS are welcoming replies for the following role due for commencement, subject to successful contract award, in mid-2020.
Air Traffic Control Instructors
We would love to receive replies from candidates who have the following experience:
- Provision of Terminal Air Traffic Services in UK airspace under Military Aviation Authority 3000 Series regulations;
- Have recent experience as a trainer in the Air Traffic Control environment, and;
- Have legal right to work in the UK
It would be beneficial for the right candidates to have previous experience in training Ab-Initio Royal Air Force and Royal Navy Military trainees for Terminal ATC duties.
We will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Heavily discounted Civil ATC training courses at the end of the contract
- An opportunity to work in a modern, well-equipped training facility with state-of-the-art equipment
- Weekday working
Global Aviation Training Services (GATS) is a United Kingdom based company providing a wide range of aviation training services and custom-built solutions in the field of Air Traffic Management. The company operates in a fast-moving and exciting industry sector providing its services to customers from over 35 countries, many of which are fast-growing emerging markets.
Global ATS offers many services which can be provided either in-country or at its Gloucestershire Airport facility, a UK CAA and ICAO ATC training college in western England.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.