Available Online, English Language Courses
A four week course of English language specifically geared towards AIM specialists.
Initially it focusses on developing general English skills, then progresses to aviation specific tuition.
- English Grammar
- Communication and Function
- Reading and Writing
- RTF Procedures
- Terminology of AIM
- Phrases used in the AIP
- Communication in the workplace
- Barriers to verbal communication
- Expectancy in read-backs and hear-backs
- Aircraft parts
- The forces acting on an aircraft
- Stability and effects of control
- Factors affecting performance