Air Traffic Management
The management of air traffic within an organisation encompasses many factors which involve skilled personnel and harmonised systems that allow aircraft to operate safely and efficiently within our airspace.
This management includes an appreciation of those aspects of aerodrome operations that affect the air traffic service provision; a development of the SMS through an open reporting and incident investigation system; the efficient use of all resources through teamwork; and an understanding of human reactions to critical incidents.
- Procedures to increaserunway capacity and aerodrome flexibility
- Safety Factors
- Modes of Operation
- Parallel Departures
- Independent/ DependantApproaches
- Capacity Enhancement Measures
- Airside Capacity Enhancement Programme
- Capacity Problems and Solutions
- Best Operational Practices
- Parallel Runway Airports