Available Online, Specialist Courses
ATSEP Basic Navigation
This ATSEP basic training is provided as an online-video course.
This training is ICAO Doc 10057 and EASA 2017/373 compliant and designed to achieve the minimum requirements for the technical domain Navigation the ATSEP is working.
This course is designed for technical specialists working to provide and support the electronics and software systems which enable ATS systems to function. Students will have access to the online Training Zone for 10 consecutive calendar days in which the training can be completed in their own pace.
Upon completion of the course and the final exam achieving 75% and above, the successful student will receive a course ‘Certificate ATSEP Basic Training’ outlining the subjects completed.
Students achieving 60%-74% will be offered to resit the exam within the assigned 10 training days.
Students achieving less than 60% will receive a ‘Confirmation of Attendance’ outlining the subjects completed.
- ICAO English level 3 (KET A2 and higher), basic level of initial training in the electronics and engineering or equivalent (will be assessed on entry by an Awareness Test).
- Internet access with downstream speed >10Mb/sec.
- Own electronic device with Pdf reader software.
- Induction - Shared
- Air Traffic Familiarisation - Shared
- Navigation (Conventional & Space based)
- Awareness Test
- Post Course Evaluation