UK CAA Approved Courses
Entrants will be trained to complete assessments of trainees engaged in unit training.
The course is conducted by experienced ITO assessors, and will encompass current training philosophies, particularly the application of the Unit Training Plan (UTP).
Entrants will be assessed on simulated, practical and oral test exercises.
Practical exercises will be carried out using Global ATS airspace and documentation, as specific unit procedures will not be simulated or assessed.
- Recommendation by ANSP
- UK Air traffic controller holding an OJTI endorsement
- Unit Training plans and Assessment Philosophy (Theory)
- Testing Methodology (Theory)
- Assessment conduct
- Practical testing techniques – note taking (Theory)
- Verbal testing techniques (Theory)
- Question preparation (Theory)
- Record keeping (Theory)
- Practical testing
- Verbal testing
- CAP 1251
- CAP 584
- CAP 624