The First European Air Traffic Controller Selection Test (FEAST) assesses the knowledge, skills and abilities of applicants for Air Traffic Control (ATC) training that are relevant and necessary for the ATCO job.
FEAST Service is currently used by 45 organisations. Some 55000 candidates have completed the FEAST selection tests since the start of the FEAST Service.
Global ATS is licensed to conduct these computer based tests for candidates in Eurocontrol member states and outside Europe.
The FEAST service:
- is a professional state-of-the-art web-based testing tool
- improves the quality of selection decision making by ATC recruiters
- contributes to the cost efficiency of the overall recruitment and selection process and
- helps to increase the success rate of ATC trainees.
- minimum Language Level 4 (ICAO Language Proficiency rating – refer to EU ATCO Licensing Directive for more information).
- A set of cognitive tests and an English language test
- ATC work sample tests
- The FEAST Personality Questionnaire (FPQ)