We are pleased to announce that with the recent additions to our team of Associate Aviation Professionals we are now offering an extended range of Specialist Aviation courses including professional training, consultancy, auditing and advice on subjects spanning both Air Traffic and Airport Operational disciplines. These include:
- Accident Investigation
- Adverse weather operations
- Aerodrome Auditing and compliance
- Aerodrome Certification
- Aerodrome Design
- Aerodrome Inspections
- Aerodrome Safeguarding
- Aerodrome Signs and Markings
- Aeronautical Ground Lighting (AGL)
- Aeronautical Information
- Airfield Work in Progress
- Air Law
- Airport Collaborative Decision Making (ACDM)
- Airport Operations
- Airside Capacity Enhancement (ACE)
- Airside Safety Management
- Air Traffic Control
- Air Traffic Management
- Annex 14 compliance
- ANSP Compliance
- ATC for Airport Operations
- Aviation Fuel Management
- Control of Aerodrome Works
- Crisis Management
- Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM)
- Declared Distances
- EASA Compliance for Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP)
- EASA Compliance for Aerodrome Operators
- Emergency Planning
- Future Airspace Strategy (FAS)
- Health and Safety
- High Intensity Runway Operations (HIRO)
- Human Factors (HF)
- Incident Investigation
- Instructional Techniques
- Low Visibility Operations/Procedures (LVO/P)
- Navigational Aids
- Obstacle Limitation Surfaces (OLS)
- Performance Based Navigation (PBN)
- Rescue and fire-fighting Service (RFFS)
- Risk Management
- RTF Procedures for Airside Drivers
- Runway Incursion prevention
- Runway Excursion prevention
- Runway Physical characteristics
- Runway Safety
- Safety Assurance Documentation
- Safety Cases
- Safety Management
- Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Simultaneous Operations on Independent Runways (SOIR)
- Single European Sky (SES)
- Team Resource Management (TRM)
- Wildlife Hazard Management
- Winter Operations
2015 has seen a 35% increase in UK CAA Approved courses bookings. We are pleased to say that thanks to our recent expansion programme we are more than capable of dealing with this increased demand for courses. However, with increased demand comes the need to ensure you book your places on courses well in advance as we are already taking bookings for all courses for Q4 of 2015.
The Global ATS Head of English Language recently competed no less than 80 ICAO English Language Proficiency tests in country for Controllers working for the DGCA Kuwait.
We are able to deliver bespoke English and Aviation English courses in the UK or in country depending on the client’s requirements.
For more information about English Language courses or language assessments please contact Global ATS on +44 (0) 1452 715630 or email.
We are extremely excited to announce that we have now received full CAA approval to use industry leading Micronav 3D Aerodrome Simulators for our CAA Approved Aerodrome courses. Our first UK Aerodrome course using Micronav 3D simulators which commenced on the week of 23rd March 2015.
This marks a significant milestone in Global ATS history as we now exclusively use Micronav simulators across our entire portfolio of UK and ICAO ATC training courses meaning you will be training on the most advanced equipment available in today’s market. This also means we are the first Initial Training Provider to gain full UK CAA approvals to use Micronav equipment in the training environment.
There are still some spaces available on our remaining courses for 2015, but please book in advance.
- ADI 3-15 – June 1st 2015
- ADI 4-15 – August 10th 2015
- ADI 5-15 – October 19th 2015
Please Note: Candidates are required to have completed their Basic Training Courses prior to commencement of the Aerodrome course.
Global ATS, as a part of its International Business Development strategy, had identified the Chinese ATM market as one having potential, over two years ago. To address the specific requirements of this marketplace, Ms. Lu Yin, a Chinese National and a trained ATC Professional was appointed as the Business Development Manager for China. Lu is also an associate with the CAAC’s (Civil Aviation Administration of China) Regional Air Traffic Management Bureaus (ATMB’s). For the past couple of years, Lu has been building contacts within the seven Regional ATMB’s and three Civil Aviation Universities, introducing Global ATS’ offerings in the field of ATC training and ATM Solutions.
More recently we have been awarded a contract by the Eastern Region Air Traffic Management Bureau to deliver OJTI and ATM Management level training in Shanghai, starting in April 2015.
We are also pleased to announce that we have a delegation of 5 senior managers from the Southern Region Air Traffic management Bureau arriving at our campus at Gloucestershire Airport in June 2015 to finalise the courseware for an advanced, bespoke training programme. The actual delivery of the course to over 20 Chinese ATM Professionals will commence in September 2015 at our Gloucestershire Campus in the UK.
If you require any further information please contact Lu Yin via email or telephone on +44 (0) 1452 715 630