Quality Assurance Administrator
Predominantly office based, the overall objective of this role is to assist the Head of Compliance with quality assurance and compliance monitoring activities pertaining to the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. Additionally, under the direction of the Head of Compliance, amend ATC training packages on behalf of the Head of Training. The role involves researching, analysing and cross-checking regulatory requirements, industry best practice and company requirements against the portfolio of ATC training courses and the company management system. MS Office tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel will be frequently utilised as part of this role. A methodical approach to investigating and analysing different types of evidence against identified requirements is essential to achieving the desired quality outcomes.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Word;
- Experience with auditing and/or quality assurance;
- A high standard of written and verbal commination;
- Experience in an Air Traffic Management environment.
Gloucestershire Airport, Cheltenham
Hours of Work / Annual Leave
- Monday to Friday
- 35 hours per week
- 20 days annual leave plus Public/Bank Holidays
- Additional 1 day annual leave for each year with the company (capped at 25)
- Assess the impact of regulatory changes to the Company management system and ATC training packages and report the results to the HoC;
- Conduct internal audit activities following the established Compliance Monitoring and Quality Assurance procedures;
- Assist the HoC with the development of documentation and processes to support the requirements of ISO9001, Health & Safety legislation, CAA Regulation and other business requirements;
- Gather and analyse intelligence and data to enable assessment of safety, regulatory and quality risks;
- Evaluate business processes for the purpose of driving efficiency and quality improvements;
- Corporate document control and maintenance of Company Policy statements;
- Conduct quality/compliance investigations to establish root causes and assist other business areas with corrective action.
Salary & Contract
Min: £19,000, rising to £21,000 after training and probation
NB: This position is open only to EU Nationals
Please send a Covering Letter and CV to Mr Chris Waldron quoting job reference GL04