The core function of the role is to plan, coordinate and execute internal auditing activities; to monitor GATS’ compliance with the applicable regulatory and statutory requirements; prepare monthly reports to the Managing Director on the compliance status of the business.
This will also include being a focal point for external oversight activities from regulatory aviation authorities; coordinating GATS’ investigations and corrective action with regards to non-conformities.
In addition, the post holder will manage GATS’ Quality Management System to ensure that identified customer requirements are met and the principles of Plan, Do, Check, Act are applied across the Company’s management system.
The post holder is also nominated as the Health & Safety Officer and Fire Safety Officer and will be expected to discharge duties associated with those functions.
Gloucestershire Airport, Cheltenham / Gloucester College, Cheltenham
Hours of Work / Annual Leave
- Monday to Friday 0800 – 1630 (hours may vary)
- 20 days annual plus Public/Bank Holidays
- Additional 1 day annual leave for each year with the company (capped at 25)
- Monitoring the Company’s compliance with the applicable aviation regulations in line with the Compliance Monitoring Procedures; reporting the results and reviewing corrective action implementation
- Coordinating investigations and corrective actions plans across each business area, with the exception of Finance, in response to external oversight activities. This may include UK CAA, Kuwait DGCA, OFSTED, ASIC and large ANSP customers
- Prepare the QMS documentation in a format that supports the requirements of the various regulatory requirements: Regulation (EU) 2015/340, CAP584, KDGCA ATCO Licensing Regulation, ISO9001 etc.
- Review and maintain management system documentation and Company Policy
- Undertake quality assurance activities pertaining to training delivery, which include observation of both theoretical and practical training
- Producing a monthly report to the Managing Director on the compliance status of the organisation
- Maintain and implement the Health & Safety Policy along with coordinating staff training to support the business’ activities e.g. EFAW
- Maintain and implement the Fire Safety Plan along with coordinating staff training to support the business’ activities e.g. Fire Warden training
- Other reasonable duties as required by the business
Education and Experience
Educated up to GCSE level or above (essential).
Audit qualification (desirable).
Salary & Contract
Dependent on experience
NB: This position is open only to EU Nationals
Please send a Covering Letter and CV to Mrs Yuliya Cameron quoting job reference GLCOMPO