Global ATS specialises in Aviation training courses to a wide-ranging and diverse sector. We offer a range of approved courses and associated specialist courses.
As part of Global ATS’s future growth ambitions we are looking to identify and recruit a number of Air Traffic Control Instructors which will allow us to build and further strengthen the instructional team for the UK training operation based within Gloucestershire.
We are looking for experienced UK civil licenced, motivated controllers to join our full-time team, OJTI & Assessor experience is helpful but not essential as we can offer training on-site but we are looking for controllers who have a passion for training and developing others as we support industry in training the next generation of Air Traffic Controllers.
- Hold an ATCO License (UK CAA / EU 2015/340)
- Familiarity with MS Office applications
- Hold at least one but preferably two or more of the following ratings:
- Hold OJTI and/or Assessor endorsement
- Minimum ICAO Aviation English Language Proficiency Level 5 or above
- Minimum 2 years’ operational experience in the ratings held
- Deliver training, engagingly, effectively and fulfilling all training objectives
- Ensure that instruction complies with the relevant approval.
- Deliver courses as per the appropriate training event plan utilising college resources.
- Conduct practical simulator instruction in accordance with the relevant approval.
- Remain conversant with changes in legislation issued by the Competent Authority.
- Maintain competence as per the Unit Training Plan.
- Recommend amendments to course materials when noticed.
If you are passionate about instructing and this may be of interest to you, please email the Global ATS team, including your:
- Cover letter
- ATC licence