Global ATS provides aviation training at its UK colleges at Gloucestershire and Shoreham (Brighton City) airports. Courses are certified by the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and the International Civil Aviation Organisations (ICAO).
UK ATC Courses
Through the acquisition of Astac in 2011, Global ATS is the largest independent air traffic control training organisation in the UK, providing:
- Two, fully-equipped training colleges, based at UK airports
- Aviation training certified by the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)
- Highly qualified, experienced professional instructors
- International track record and reputation for quality training
- An outstanding academic record with over 2000 Air Traffic Controllers (ATCs), operating across the world
- A commitment to deliver the highest level of service to organisations and students.