1 day with between 1 and 4 students on the course.
To ensure the entrant is equipped with the relevant quality training in order to achieve ATC Verifier level.
The course prepares entrants to carry out verification of assessments of trainees engaged in unit training.
All training will be conducted by experienced ATC verifiers and will encompass current training philosophies particularly the application of the Unit Training Plan (UTP).
All entrants will be assessed during the course on theoretical, practical instructions, verbal examinations and on all simulated verification sessions to determine their suitability and competence.
Practical exercises will be carried out using tailored documentation as specific unit procedures will not be simulated or assessed.
The results of the assessments will be provided to the individual and/or their employer.
All entrants must hold:
- Air traffic controller qualification with unit assessors authorisation
- A valid European Class 3 Medical (initial medical must be completed by CAA)
- A minimum Language Level 4 (ICAO Language Proficiency rating) is required
Core Subjects and Course References:
- Verification Philosophy and techniques (Theory)
- Practical testing techniques
- Verbal testing techniques
- CAP 168
- CAP 393
- CAP 493
- CAP 624 Part 16
- CAP 637
- CAP 744
- EATM Common Core Content
- ICAO Doc 4444